Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by pankaj singh <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/09 12:33:22 UTC

ECLIPSE IDE like Visual Studio IDE

Hello Dev,

Is there any Eclipse IDE available like you have provided Visual
Studio IDE with axis2c.

Thanks
Pankaj Singh

Re: ECLIPSE IDE like Visual Studio IDE

Posted by Mauricio Porto <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Could someone here share his Eclipse setup configuration for building
Axis2/C?

I do not know how to setup the different source directories, for instance,
and how to configure the gcc arguments in an Eclipse managed project.

Thanks in advance,

Mauricio Porto

Posted by Kasun Indrasiri <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Diluka Moratuwage <di...@wso2.com>.