Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Kambhapati, Sindhuri" <si...@ironmountain.com.INVALID> on 2024/01/30 10:59:35 UTC

Tomcat 9 release plan

Hi,

I wanted to know till how long will tomcat 9 releases be supported.
We need to plan our project based on this.

As, we are on vaadin and it has dependency on tomcat 9's javax package
which got changed to jakarta in tomcat 10.
I read somewhere that tomcat 9 is being parallelly developed along with 10
to take care of this problem.

Can we get a confirmation as to how long tomcat 9 releases would be
happening or there would be support for the existing one's.

Sindhuri

--
The information contained in this email message and its attachments is
intended only for the private and confidential use of the recipient(s)

If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient and/or you have received this email
in error, you must take no action based on the information in this email
and you are hereby notified that any dissemination, misuse or copying or
disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email
and delete the original message.

Re: Tomcat 9 release plan

Posted by Olaf Kock <to...@olafkock.de>.

https://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html