Posted to dev@tez.apache.org by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org> on 2021/12/15 09:01:06 UTC

Renaming of H nodes on ci-hadoop.apache.org

Hi projects!

A little while ago I informed the Hadoop and HBase projects of my intention
to rename the H nodes on ci-hadoop.apache.org. The proposal is at [1]. I
neglected to inform you guys who also use the same nodes.

The naming is really for Infra benefit , but should not really affect
projects jobs if they are using labels.

I would like to perform the rename over the coming weekend if possible -
please do let me know if you see any issues with this

Thanks!

[1] -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/H+node+renaming+Proposal

--