Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Preston Carman <pr...@apache.org> on 2017/06/04 20:02:31 UTC

Site Prep for Next Release

I started pull request [1] to update the site to better connect our
work with the JSONiq extension to XQuery. Please take a look and make
suggestions on how to update/improve our site documentation related to
JSONiq.

After updating the site in the repository, I propose we do a release
to highlight all the work that has been done to support querying JSON.

[1] https://github.com/apache/vxquery/pull/171

Re: Site Prep for Next Release

Posted by Preston Carman <pr...@apache.org>.
I posted a new version with the changes you suggested.

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.
Sounds all good to me!