Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Scott Aslan <sc...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/16 13:26:59 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache NiFi FDS 0.2.0

Hello everyone,

I wanted to discuss releasing Apache NiFi FDS 0.2. in the coming
week or two. We have some updates to the specification as well as some very
useful updates to our build process. We also have upgraded to the latest
versions of Angular, jQuery, Covalent, and rxjs.

If everyone is amenable to a release, I will RM unless anyone else would
like
to take those duties.

Best Regards,
Scott Aslan

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache NiFi FDS 0.2.0

Posted by Laszlo Horvath <lh...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Sounds good, I'm +1 on this. Some significant changes were made,
specifically around the build process as mentioned which is a great step
forward.

Laszlo

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.