Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr> on 2015/02/03 23:17:35 UTC

Proposal to move the DOAP (Description Of A Project) file from source repository to web site

Hello all

The DOAP.rdf (Description Of A Project [1]) file created as of JIRA task
[2] was located in the source code repository at
"trunk/src/main/rdf/DOAP.rdf". However in my understanding of [3], this
is not a recommended practice. Among other issues, we should exclude
this file from releases. I propose to store this file under
"site/content/DOAP.rdf" as suggested in [3].

Is there any objection? If none, I will update the reference in Apache
infrastructure [4] to "http://sis.apache.org/DOAP.rdf" after the release.

    Martin

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOAP
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SIS-174
[3] http://projects.apache.org/create.html#submit
[4] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site-tools/trunk/projects/files.xml

Re: Proposal to move the DOAP (Description Of A Project) file from source repository to web site

Posted by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com>.
Hey Martin,

I don't see any objection so +1 from me.

Adam