Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/25 18:16:05 UTC

Tuscany website is not being updated

Just FYI, as it seems that our website has not been synced correctly
from the wiki exports, and things like our release and other recent
updates are not live.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 10:35 AM, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Worked ok last time i did one and the M3 and 1.5.1 release are live so
> it was working not so long ago, could it just be a temporary thing
> over the weekend?

Did it work for 1.5.1 ? We are still seeing 1.5 information on the
front of website
http://tuscany.apache.org/

Also, it looks like the last time the java-sca.html was exported on
the confluence exported place was beginning of October.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Worked ok last time i did one and the M3 and 1.5.1 release are live so
it was working not so long ago, could it just be a temporary thing
over the weekend?

Incidentally Luciano, is it really a good idea to have twitters going
directly to the Tuscany home page? Who know what might get picked up.
Its not like the blog where its only Tuscany committers who have
access to post.

   ...ant