Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Philippe Guillard <pg...@citycita.net> on 2005/09/04 15:39:13 UTC

Portal - links from outside - login

Hi all,

I use portal with page labels. I'd like to do this:
1- I have a link from outside portal to an internal page, a label in the
authenticated part (say not anonymous because he is also authenticated),
example : portal?pageLabel=1stTabInside
2- If the user is not authenticated, i redirect directly in login page
3- Then i save the destination label in resource to go there after login
success.

Somebody has an idea for how to do that for part 2? Should be just a
trick in the portal sitemap with authentication framework isn't it?
The only trick i could do now is obviously have a pipeline for each
lable, check a user is authenticated, then go where he wanted or go to
login, really durty i think...
Regards,

Phil

Re: Portal - links from outside - login

Posted by Philippe Guillard <pg...@citycita.net>.
Thanks Ralph. Yes maybe this is the easiest way: check on the label
name, if the label name is from outside, automatic anonymous sign-in, if
inside, i'll redirect to login.
Phil

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by Philippe Guillard <pg...@citycita.net>.