Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by tomba <st...@sofico.be> on 2008/04/17 18:25:03 UTC

Prevent XML from being entitised in return value

Hi,
I have been trying to create a webservice with Axis2 that returns XML. I
have however noticed that all this XML (I send it as a String in return) is
entitised (so, < to &lt; , > to &gt; ).

Is there a way I can prevent this from happening?

Thanks in advance,
Steven De Groote

Re: Prevent XML from being entitised in return value

Posted by tomba <st...@sofico.be>.
Actually I have created a server and the client stubs with the eclipse axis2
plugin, and the operation here is just fine. The client nicely parses the
SOAP xml, gets the ns:return value and passed that through as valid XML.
We do have a client however that wishes to directly have everything as XML
in the soap message and be able to parse the DOM of the message at once.

Any hints or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Posted by Arlindo Luis Marcon Junior <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi,,,