Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Todd Patrick <To...@dtn.com> on 2006/05/05 16:30:54 UTC

blank.war file JavaScript error: getScrolling is not defined

I downloaded and deployed the blank.war file from
myfaces-1.1.1-examples.zip.

When I run blank.war, I receive the following error on the second page
when I click on the "GO HOME" link:

Error: getScrolling is not defined
Source File: http://127.0.0.1:8080/blank/helloWorld.jsf
Line: 1

Is this a bug or did I miss a step - I thought I just had to deploy
blank.war?

I'm running Sun Java System Application Server PE 8.

Thanks

--Todd

Re: blank.war file JavaScript error: getScrolling is not defined

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Well I just checked nbuild's blank.war and for me,
it works fine!

> I'm running Sun Java System Application Server PE 8.

May the delivered RI JSF file cause the problems?
I am runing w/ Tomcat.

Can you replace the JSF RI files ?
And try again?

Thx,