Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> on 2006/09/10 23:12:41 UTC

Netlib Minpack: BSD-like license

Just wanted to report that we're going to treat the following as a
BSD-like license:

http://www.netlib.org/minpack/disclaimer

It looks like a BSD like license with some government
warranty/liability at the bottom instead of the usual one that you
see. Nothing seemed to terrifying, but the license footer has always
been boilerplate to me so I'd appreciate it if wiser heads could point
out any problems they might see.

Hen