Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/19 10:06:04 UTC

Re: Timezone offset on daily time window grouping using SQL

Hi,

Calcite's parser supports this syntax TUMBLE(zzzzz, INTERVAL '0.004'
SECOND, TIME '08:00:00') but unfortunately, Flink SQL doesn't support it
yet.

Best, Fabian

Posted by LiYue <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Thanks for the tip.
My team will try to read flink table source code and maybe we clould contribute later.