Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/01 20:47:12 UTC

Apache BigData Con

Hey Community,

I'll be presenting *Everyone Plays: Collaborative Data Science With
Zeppelin *at Apache: Big Data May 9-12 in Vancouver.  If anyone is else is
around, hit me up!

Also, is anyone working on (or is there even a feature request) for a Flink
Streaming interpreter?

Talk soon,
tg

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things."  -Virgil*

Re: Apache BigData Con

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Thanks, good to know. As far as i know, there're no related issue or work
in progress for Flink streaming interpreter.

Thanks,
moon

Re: Apache BigData Con

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hey all,

Re: Apache BigData Con

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi Trevor Grant,

Re: Apache BigData Con

Posted by Alexander Bezzubov <bz...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Trevor,

I will be there as well, so took the liberty of adding your talk to the the
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZEPPELIN/ApacheCon+2016+North+America

Talk soon! :)

--
Alex