Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at> on 2006/09/01 17:11:15 UTC

Re: RequestParamServltFilter Bug

Hi Ben!
> First, my apologies for the premature WIKI entry concerning the Conversation
> Tag. I'll be more discerning about my entries in the future.

Oh - that was no problem. I just didnt know how to reach you so I
thought I try through the wiki page itself.
:-)

I use the conversationTag with the "old" DefaultAddResource and didnt
have your problem - and I use the inputCalendar, etc stuff.
Could you please post (or send me) your web.xml.
It must have something to do with the filter mapping.

As a hint - In our application we have a mapping like (in this order):
FacesExtensions, RequestParameterFilter, ConversationFilter - all mapped
to "/path/*"
Our Faces Servlet is mapped to "*.faces"
So a typical url looks like /path/MyFacesPage.faces

Thanks!
Ciao,
Mario