Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marcus Peixoto <mp...@pcltda.com.br> on 2003/12/11 08:36:17 UTC

Indexed properties

How can I get indexed properties in my action class ?
I've seen an example that uses the method get("property") but it's based
in a Dynamic Form which is not my case. In that case, it is possible to
obtain using get("property").
In my case the Form doesn't have the property "addr" as in example
below:

<logic:present name="MyForm" property="addresses">
<logic:iterate name="MyForm" property="addresses" id="addr">
</logic:iterate>
</logic:present>

Thanks in advance for any help

Marcus Peixoto