Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu> on 2007/03/07 19:11:13 UTC

[VOTE] Release uimaj-2.1.0-RC4

Release candidate 4 is located here:
http://people.apache.org/~mbaessler/UIMAReleases/uimaj-2.1.0-incubating-RC4/

This release fixes issues with our NOTICE file, removes redundant
LICENSE and NOTICE files from the source distrib., corrects some of
the metdata in our Maven POM files, and has a rebuild of the
documentation to correctly include figures. There are no code changes.

Please cast your vote on releasing this as Apache uimaj-2.1.0-incubating:

[ ] +1 Approve release
[ ] -1 Veto release (please give reason)

Here is my +1.

-Adam

Re: [VOTE] Release uimaj-2.1.0-RC4

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Adam Lally wrote:
> Release candidate 4 is located here:
> http://people.apache.org/~mbaessler/UIMAReleases/uimaj-2.1.0-incubating-RC4/
>

> This release fixes issues with our NOTICE file, removes redundant
> LICENSE and NOTICE files from the source distrib., corrects some of
> the metdata in our Maven POM files, and has a rebuild of the
> documentation to correctly include figures. There are no code changes.
>
> Please cast your vote on releasing this as Apache uimaj-2.1.0-incubating:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve release
> [ ] -1 Veto release (please give reason)
>

> Here is my +1.
>
> -Adam

+1 from me too.  -Marshall

Re: [VOTE] Release uimaj-2.1.0-RC4

Posted by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de>.
Adam Lally wrote:
> Release candidate 4 is located here:
> http://people.apache.org/~mbaessler/UIMAReleases/uimaj-2.1.0-incubating-RC4/
>

> This release fixes issues with our NOTICE file, removes redundant
> LICENSE and NOTICE files from the source distrib., corrects some of
> the metdata in our Maven POM files, and has a rebuild of the
> documentation to correctly include figures. There are no code changes.
>
> Please cast your vote on releasing this as Apache uimaj-2.1.0-incubating:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve release
> [ ] -1 Veto release (please give reason)
>

> Here is my +1.
>
> -Adam

+1 from my side.

-- Michael

Re: [VOTE] Release uimaj-2.1.0-RC4

Posted by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu>.
Vote Results:

Five +1 votes:
Thilo Goetz (committer)
Adam Lally (committer)
Marshall Schor (committer)
Eddie Epstein (committer)
Michael Baessler (committer)

No -1 votes.

The vote passes.  We will go ahead and ask the Incubator PMC to
approve the release.  We'll ask our mentors to vote on
general@incubator.apache.org.

Re: [VOTE] Release uimaj-2.1.0-RC4

Posted by Eddie Epstein <ea...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.
Adam Lally wrote:
> Release candidate 4 is located here:
> http://people.apache.org/~mbaessler/UIMAReleases/uimaj-2.1.0-incubating-RC4/
>

> This release fixes issues with our NOTICE file, removes redundant
> LICENSE and NOTICE files from the source distrib., corrects some of
> the metdata in our Maven POM files, and has a rebuild of the
> documentation to correctly include figures. There are no code changes.
>
> Please cast your vote on releasing this as Apache uimaj-2.1.0-incubating:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve release
> [ ] -1 Veto release (please give reason)
>

> Here is my +1.
>
> -Adam

+1

--Thilo