Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2020/04/23 11:32:37 UTC

Welcome Swapnil M Mane as new PMC member

The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil M Mane to become member of the committee and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.

On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

Re: Welcome Swapnil M Mane as new PMC member

Posted by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwax.co>.
Congratulations Swapnil !!

--
Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana

Posted by Pawan Verma <pa...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Swapnil :)

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@apache.org>.
Welcome aboard  Swapnil M.

Thanks & Regards

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.
Dear all,
Thank you so much for your kind wishes!
It's a privilege and honor to be part of the vibrant OFBiz community.
Looking forward to having more amazing experience with you all, thanks
again.

Thank you Jacques for your mail.

- Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,