Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Byrne <jb...@interactiveservices.com> on 2004/11/08 16:35:54 UTC

tomcat 5.0 service boot

Hi all,

I have tomcat on a windows 2000 server. We received a webapp which we have
to run on this. This web-app customised some tomcat files. This works fine
when I run startup.bat, but when I run it as a service (which I have to do)
it doesn't work. The two main files that were modified were catalina.bat
and setclasspath.bat. Does anybody know how I would mirror the changes in
these files in the service that is run?

Cheers
John

   -Interactive Services-   |    -www.interactiveservices.com-
 notify the system manager. This message contains confidential
 information and is intended only for the individual named.

 If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
 distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately
 by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
 this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient
 you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking
 any action in reliance on the contents of this information is
 strictly prohibited.

Re: tomcat 5.0 service boot

Posted by John Byrne <jb...@interactiveservices.com>.
Cheers Ben,