Posted to users@felix.apache.org by jerome moliere <je...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/02 13:18:27 UTC

Felix frozen while loading a bundle with native calls

Hi all,
I am working on a bundle with a Linux 64 bits library .so loaded.
First call to the init function is ok (this library wraps the inotify Linux
API) so I get back a descriptor.
2nd call aims to get a watch descriptor id but it freezes Felix..
(Some bundles are not resolved like SCr Webconsole).
How do you manage such contexts ?
Commenting the call to the 2nd function solves the problem but my bundle is
useless without this call.
I don't have any logs entries and don't know how to debug this bundle with
bative call
Your feedback/experience is required for me to solve this problem.

The descriptor part is ok and JNA is used to integrate the native lib with
my bundle

Kind regards
jerome
J.MOLIERE - Mentor/J