Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Helmut Swaczinna <my...@wlp-systems.de> on 2011/06/08 10:43:18 UTC

[Tobago] How to select a row in tc:sheet by keyboard

Hi all,

we have a requirement from our customer, that an user must be able do activate
all functions on a page by keyboard (barrier-free). But it seems there's no way
to select a row in a tc:sheet by keyboard. How can I achieve this?

Regards,
Helmut

Re: [Tobago] How to select a row in tc:sheet by keyboard

Posted by Helmut Swaczinna <my...@wlp-systems.de>.
See TOBAGO-1008.

Regards
Helmut