Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by JOSE L MARTINEZ-AVIAL <jl...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/31 12:11:16 UTC

Axis2 1.6.2 embedded does not work on Weblogic 10.3. It returns a blank page

Hi,
  I'm using Axis2 1.6.2 embedded on my app(I have the axis2 libraries and
the servlet setup on the web.xml). I have some services(basically a POJO)
on the WEB-INF/services, and the app and the webservices work just fine in
Tomcat. But when I deploy the war on WebLogic 10.3, it returns an empty
page when I try to access the WSDL, and in the logs of the server I can see
the following error:

<Included resource or file "/test-cookie/axis2-web/listSingleService.jsp"
not found from requested resource "/test-cookie/services/BookService".>

I've followed the advices provided on
http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/docs/app_server.html (putting the
list of services, and setup the preference of class loading), but it still
fails. I've also tried to follow the guide provided on
http://blog.guident.com/2011/12/deploying-axis2-applications-on-oracle-weblogic-server,
but it does not solve the problem. Has anyone seen this problem? How can I
solve it?

Thanks

JL