Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Joel Greenyer <jg...@s-und-n.de> on 2004/06/08 16:22:45 UTC

Tamino Webdav Server: Build error under Linux

Hello,

I run into a problem building TWS under Linux (Suse 8.0):

There seems to be a problem with the file format of a shell script.
All the sh-scripts in the ../build/tree/bin folder have windows like
line endings: ^M.

Suppose because of this, I have the following error:
"proposals/tamino/build/tree/bin/inodavstores.sh: line 12: syntax error:
unexpected end of file"

This script is created in the build process and seems to be created
dynamically, so I don't really know the source of this problem.

Was anyone successful yet building TWS under Linux?
The build works fine under Windows.

Thanks for your help

Joel