Posted to user@struts.apache.org by David Thielen <da...@windward.net> on 2003/10/28 02:35:45 UTC

bye & thank you

Hi;

I'm leaving the list but I wanted to say thank you to all that helped.

And a plea to one of the struts experts - the world desperately needs a struts cookbook. ie, if you want to do X, here is how. The top 40 or 50 of those items would be wonderful (and cut down on traffic a lot).

thanks - dave

Re: bye & thank you

Posted by Sergey Smirnov <si...@exadel.com>.
David,

If you leave the list just because of the trafic, it is probably a good
alternative to subscribe a gmane.comp.jakarta.struts.user group on
news.gmane.org. It is the same list, but delivered via news-server. You can
read it ofter or occasionally. New messages come, the old ones are removed
automatically.

Regards,
Sergey Smirnov

Re: AW: bye & thank you

Posted by Joe Germuska <jo...@germuska.com>.
Would this be what you had in mind?

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?StrutsProjectPages

On Oct 28, 2003, at 2:47 AM, Frédéric Dreier wrote:

> I don't know, but perhaps there exists some wiki-style repository for
> struts? Or perhaps it would be time to organise one...

Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com
http://blog.germuska.com
  "We want beef in dessert if we can get it there."
   -- Betty Hogan, Director of New Product Development, National
Cattlemen's Beef Association

AW: bye & thank you

Posted by Frédéric Dreier <fr...@uptime.ch>.