Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Carsten Kaemmerer <ck...@gaertner.de> on 2001/08/28 15:08:40 UTC

can't bind ORB with j2sdk1.3.0 & tomcat?

Hi!

I have a servlet doing a CORBA connection to a sybase db.  (classfiles
seems to come from sybase directly)

This works fine, if I use tomcat 3.2.3 with java version 1.1.8 from any
'vendor' (on linux).

If I use j2sdk1.3.0 from Blackdown instead, I get an 'can't bind ORB'
without any additional comment from the CORBA classes.

Does anybody knows this behaviour/problem?  I didn't find anything
related with google...

If it is possible to get around this problem without exchanging the
j2sdk1.3.0 I would be happy, because it's on a production environment
and I don't want to change anything without _real_ need...

	Carsten