Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/15 19:50:27 UTC

[camel] please checkin any code you're working on before Thursday 9am GMT

Its not a huge biggie but I intend to perform the minor refactor of
the maven projects, moving most projects into a sub directory so its a
bit easier to see the wood for the trees. This relates to this
discussion...

http://www.nabble.com/-camel--Reorganisation-of-the-maven-projects-into-directories--tf3690664s2354.html

So I intend to move things around before 9am Thursday. It should be
fairly easy to merge if you're not yet ready to commit your work, but
it'd be easier if you just commit now :)

--
James
-------

Re: [camel] please checkin any code you're working on before Thursday 9am GMT

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 5/15/07, James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Its not a huge biggie but I intend to perform the minor refactor of
> the maven projects, moving most projects into a sub directory so its a
> bit easier to see the wood for the trees. This relates to this
> discussion...
>
> http://www.nabble.com/-camel--Reorganisation-of-the-maven-projects-into-directories--tf3690664s2354.html
>
> So I intend to move things around before 9am Thursday. It should be
> fairly easy to merge if you're not yet ready to commit your work, but
> it'd be easier if you just commit now :)

OK refactoring all done. Try doing an svn update now (or clean
checkout if you prefer) and seeing if things all build etc.

(You might have to re-create your IDE project files I'm afraid,
depending on how good your IDE is at detecting movement of modules)

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/trunk/
--
James
-------