Posted to user@trafodion.apache.org by "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <mi...@esgyn.cn> on 2016/05/13 14:24:56 UTC

答复: Initialize Trafodion error when create test enviroment

It should be local_install_hadoop in a development environment.
Sometimes, after local_install_hadoop, hbase still not start up, it probably a race condition. So typically, before I do ‘initialize trafodion’, after successful running of local_install_hadoop, use jps to check HMaster process. If it is there up and running, then start Trafodion. If not, use ‘swstarthbase’ to start it.

Thanks,
Ming