Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <ds...@gluecode.com> on 2004/09/07 19:08:20 UTC

Installing Confluence

Does anyone know where we are at with this?  I am more than willing to
help.

-dain

Re: Installing Confluence

Posted by Bruce Snyder <fe...@frii.com>.
This one time, at band camp, Dain Sundstrom said:

DS>So last night as part of the release schedule I needed to update our
DS>wiki, and it took me a half hour just to figure out how to login
DS>MoinMoin...

I like MoinMoin much better than UseMod, but some of its usability
still isn't that great. Confluence is much more polished.

DS>Can anyone give us an up or down answer on if we can get confluence
DS>installed at Apache?  If it we can't, I propose we find confluence
DS>space for Geronimo somewhere offsite.

I would say just go to Codehaus. But, IIRC, didn't we get our hands
slapped for using an external website previously (maybe that was
in Incubator thing)? At the same time, the Maven project already
does this, and with Codehaus to boot.

Bruce

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/