Posted to user@hama.apache.org by Thomas Jungblut <th...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/09 09:20:53 UTC

Re: Is there a way to traverse all the vertex in hama?

Hey,

the vertex-centric paradigm is implicitly doing a breadth first search in
parallel (when you're iterating the neighbours and then message them).
So it is actually implicitly traversing all the vertices in your graph.
You can't break it down to the groom level, because you don't know what
task is scheduled to what server. Or are you confusing a groom with a
task/peer?

And just for future queries, please use the mailing list since this is an
open source project and people with the same question will be likely less
helped in my inbox ;)