Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Joachim Müller <jo...@wemove.com> on 2003/03/31 11:06:52 UTC

torque data type <-> database data type overview

Hi All.

As a newbie to torque I am trying to get a
description of the data types transformation between
torque and other databases, especially Oracle.

Unfortunalety the schema reference describes
the attribute 'type' with:

'What type of column is it? Covered below, defaults
to VARCHAR'

but does not cover it below.

The mailing list archive comes up with an error,
so I cannot search the mailing list.

Maybe I'm just blind. Can somebody open my eyes?

Best regards.

Joachim

Re: torque data type <-> database data type overview

Posted by Emmanuel Florent <ef...@formaguide.com>.
Ok I got a xdoc / html file about this.
I offer someone @ torque to take atachment and put it somewhere on
torque site.