Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by cauchy <fu...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2008/04/21 09:07:37 UTC

4.2 work,but 5.0 don't

I used the example (ConsumerTool.java,ProducerTool.java)in ActiveMQ 5.0
release pakage to test.The message can be sent to MQ 5.0,and also it can be
received by other test tool(writen in delphi),but it can't be received by
ConsumerTool.Then I changed MQ 5.0 to 4.2,messages can be transited
correctly.And I test the example at other two computer,MQ 5.0 works.The
environment is the same:Eclipse +jdk1.6.
Help....