Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Rajesh Khan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/28 17:33:05 UTC

increasing the size of queue through DOS

Is there any parameter in DOS that could assist me in setting the size of
queue when creating it.
Is it --max-queue-size=<n>  or  --max-queue-count=<n>

Re: increasing the size of queue through DOS

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 01/28/2013 04:33 PM, Rajesh Khan wrote:
> Is there any parameter in DOS that could assist me in setting the size of
> queue when creating it.
> Is it --max-queue-size=<n>  or  --max-queue-count=<n>

You mean when using qpid-config? Both those options should work. The
former sets a maximum aggregate size in bytes. The latter sets the
maximum depth as a number of individual messages.