Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com> on 2014/06/18 22:04:23 UTC

[DISCUSS] Donating Space to Apache CloudStack in Open Cloud Lounge & Open Cloud Poker Party at OSCON

Hi all,

I would like to request for approval to donate space to the Apache CloudStack project in the "Open Cloud Lounge" and Open Cloud Poker Party at OSCON 2014 (July 20th - 24th, 2014). Open@Citrix would like to donate space in the "Open Cloud Lounge" to the Apache CloudStack project (along with three other open source projects - Xen Project, OpenDaylight and XenServer), a poker table & branding at the Open Cloud Poker Party to provide good visibility for the project at OSCON.

Open Cloud Lounge (Booth):

-          Apache CloudStack Booth Panel (Mockup: http://i.imgur.com/298YUin.jpg) (Mockup of entire booth: http://i.imgur.com/nqGFZ4n.jpg)

-          Apache CloudStack 6' inflatable cloud balloon (hanging above the booth) - (Sample: http://i.imgur.com/b7OtkFI.jpg)

-          Apache CloudStack branded beanbags (Mockup: http://i.imgur.com/ktgBMEg.jpg)

Open Cloud Poker Party:

-          Apache CloudStack poker chips

-          Apache CloudStack playing cards for poker tournament (there will be 400 poker players)

-          Apache CloudStack gobo (logo illuminated on a wall in blue lighting)

-          Apache CloudStack branded cocktail napkins

-          Link to Open Cloud Poker Party: http://www.oscon.com/oscon2014/public/schedule/detail/35858

There will be at least 3 CloudStack PMC members at the Open Cloud Lounge and Open Cloud Poker Party.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!

Best regards,

Karen

Re: [DISCUSS] Donating Space to Apache CloudStack in Open Cloud Lounge & Open Cloud Poker Party at OSCON

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org>.
Thanks for those answers Karen!  When the mockups are ready, can you
re-send the full proposal to private@cloudstack.apache.org for our
review, and we will then CC trademarks@a.o for Shane's formal approval
(assuming no PMC issues).  The specifics of this request require VP
Brand Management's approval, but the PMC will review to ensure that
we're in agreement as well (which Shane usually ask about before
approving).

Thanks for the continued support of Apache CloudStack!

-chip

Posted by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com>.

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.