Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2021/06/18 07:47:33 UTC

[DISCUSS] Should we request our own "plc4xWay" profiles for Sonarcloud?

Hi all,

in the last few weeks we have been paying a bit more attention to
sonarcloud. It currently is finding a lot of important things, but also
a large list of stuff we probably shouldn't change.

Should we request our own PLC4X profiles based on the current
"sonar-way" profiles so we can fine-tune these rules?

However I think we should discuss every change to these rules here on
the list and not just blindly turn off things.

I think we should.

Chris