Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org> on 2002/08/01 09:43:19 UTC

[VOTE] new commiter - Peter M Goldstein

Hi,

I'd like to propose Peter Goldstein as a new commiter to James.
Over recent weeks Peter has contributed a number of intelligent patches,
contributed positively to discussions and devoted considerable time and
effort to the less attractive tasks.
I'd like Peter to be able to carry on working at his own pace, unhindered by
the situation of the current commiters.

d.

... and for the record, heres my +1

Re: [VOTE] new commiter - Peter M Goldstein

Posted by Charles Benett <ch...@benett1.demon.co.uk>.
Danny Angus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to propose Peter Goldstein as a new commiter to James.
> Over recent weeks Peter has contributed a number of intelligent patches,
> contributed positively to discussions and devoted considerable time and
> effort to the less attractive tasks.
> I'd like Peter to be able to carry on working at his own pace, unhindered by
> the situation of the current commiters.
>
> d.
>
> ... and for the record, heres my +1

+1 from a semi-retired committer!
Charles

Re: [VOTE] new commiter - Peter M Goldstein

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
+1

--
Serge Knystautas