Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by mclovis <mc...@mindbridge.com> on 2006/07/04 19:17:12 UTC

Re: building ServiceMix3.0

Philip,
    By HEAD I am assuming you are saying checkout the trunk. Over the
weekend on a home machine repeated steps. I experienced no issues until I cd
.. ( to the trunk directory) and mvn with no test install
then

[DEBUG] Trying repository central
Downloading:
http://ibiblio.org/maven2//org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-http/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-http-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central
(http://ibiblio.org/maven2/)
[DEBUG] Trying repository servicemix-m2-repo
Downloading:
http://servicemix.org/m2-repo/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-http/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-http-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository servicemix-m2-repo
(http://servicemix.org/m2-repo)
[DEBUG] Trying repository activemq-tmp-repo
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-http/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-http-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository activemq-tmp-repo
(http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0/maven2)
[DEBUG] Trying repository codehaus
Downloading:
http://repository.codehaus.org/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-http/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-http-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository codehaus
(http://repository.codehaus.org)
[DEBUG] Trying repository codehaus.m1
Downloading:
http://dist.codehaus.org/org.apache.servicemix/zips/servicemix-http-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository codehaus.m1
(http://dist.codehaus.org)
[DEBUG] Trying repository apache.snapshots
Downloading:
http://svn.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-http/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-http-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache.snapshots
(http://svn.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository)
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.servicemix
ArtifactId: servicemix-http
Version: 3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix
-DartifactId=servicemix-http \
        -Dversion=3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=zip
-Dfile=/path/to/file

  org.apache.servicemix:servicemix-http:zip:3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://ibiblio.org/maven2/),
  servicemix-m2-repo (http://servicemix.org/m2-repo),
  apache.snapshots (http://svn.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository),
  codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org),
  codehaus.m1 (http://dist.codehaus.org),
  activemq-tmp-repo
(http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0/maven2)

[INFO]
[DEBUG] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Unable to find
artifac[DEBUG] Trying repository central
[...]

artifact

We are trying to set up an active install to work, test, and contribute..

thanks again for all your attention.

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: building ServiceMix3.0

Posted by mclovis <mc...@mindbridge.com>.
Philip,
  After deleting repository version of jar AND setting ANT_HOME and adding
Maven 2.0.4 Tasks for Ant jar to ANT_HOME/lib all is well. Thanks for your
help.

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: building ServiceMix3.0

Posted by Philip Dodds <ph...@gmail.com>.
Can you try deleting the repository version of the plugin?

ie. rm -r ~\.m2\repository\org\apache\maven\plugins\maven-jar-plugin

Try the tooling build again I hopefully you'll get the release version of
the maven-jbi-plugin

Re: building ServiceMix3.0

Re: building ServiceMix3.0

Posted by Philip Dodds <ph...@gmail.com>.
Can you re-try the build, I know that sometimes Maven2 has problems
downloading M2 plugins - this error looks like a problem finding the
maven-jar-plugin

Re: building ServiceMix3.0

Re: building ServiceMix3.0

Posted by Philip Dodds <ph...@gmail.com>.
Great stuff :) Hope the new Maven stuff (bar the associated pain) helps out
- you should give jbi:servicemix a go in samples/wsdl-first/sa ;)

Re: building ServiceMix3.0

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 7/4/06, mclovis <mc...@mindbridge.com> wrote:

> Successfull Build on my home machine. No worries on the bumps!!! Thanks for
> your perserverence. Will set this up, Please email me directly on how we can
> contribute. I have attached significant importance to servicemix in new
> project. Again many thanks.

Incidentally here's details of how to contribute to ServiceMix...
http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/contributing.html

--

James
-------

Re: building ServiceMix3.0

Re: building ServiceMix3.0

Posted by Philip Dodds <ph...@gmail.com>.
I apologize for the bumps in build this week after the modifications of the
build types.  I reason we kept missing this issue is a bug in Maven and
multiproject builds,  when testing I kept re-building just the problem
projects and thus the kept disappearing :( (bad testing I know).

The Maven issue is here - http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2240

And I have updated the jbi-maven-plugin with a patch that I am hoping will
get us past the problem (so do an svn update) - note that you will need to
rebuild the tooling/jbi-maven-plugin before attempting a new build.

Hopefully this will see the back of the issues with the build cycle :)

Re: building ServiceMix3.0

Posted by mclovis <mc...@mindbridge.com>.
James,
   Just did new svn checkout.. and refollowed all directions..

I am providing more info..
WARNING] POM for 'jencks:jencks:pom:1.1.3:compile' is invalid. It will be
ignored for artifact resolution. Reason: Failed to validate POM
[WARNING] POM for 'jencks:jencks:pom:1.1.3:compile' is invalid. It will be
ignored for artifact resolution. Reason: Failed to validate POM
[INFO] [assembly:single {execution: bin}]
[INFO] Building tar :
/home/mike/trunk/servicemix-web/target/servicemix-web-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-src.tar.gz
[WARNING] Entry:
servicemix-web-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/src/test/java/org/apache/servicemix/web/jmx/JMXWriterTest.java
longer than 100 characters.
[WARNING] Resulting tar file can only be processed successfully by GNU
compatible tar commands
[WARNING] Entry:
servicemix-web-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/src/main/java/org/apache/servicemix/components/HelloWorldComponent.java
longer than 100 characters.
[WARNING] Entry:
servicemix-web-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/src/main/java/org/apache/servicemix/web/jmx/JMXServletSupport.java
longer than 100 characters.
[WARNING] Entry:
servicemix-web-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/src/main/java/org/apache/servicemix/web/jmx/ManagementContext.java
longer than 100 characters.
[INFO] Building zip:
/home/mike/trunk/servicemix-web/target/servicemix-web-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-src.zip
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/servicemix-web/target/servicemix-web-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.war
/home/mike/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-web/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-web-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.war
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/servicemix-web/target/servicemix-web-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-src.tar.gz
/home/mike/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-web/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-web-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-src.tar.gz
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/servicemix-web/target/servicemix-web-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-src.zip
/home/mike/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-web/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-web-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-src.zip
[INFO] [maven-one-plugin:install-maven-one-repository {execution: default}]
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/servicemix-web/target/servicemix-web-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.war
/home/mike/.maven/repository/org.apache.servicemix/wars/servicemix-web-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.war
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/servicemix-web/target/servicemix-web-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-src.tar.gz
/home/mike/.maven/repository/org.apache.servicemix/tar.gzs/servicemix-web-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-src.tar.gz
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/servicemix-web/target/servicemix-web-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-src.zip
/home/mike/.maven/repository/org.apache.servicemix/zips/servicemix-web-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-src.zip
[...]
/home/mike/trunk/servicemix-eip/target/servicemix-eip-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip
[INFO] Building jar:
/home/mike/trunk/servicemix-eip/target/servicemix-eip-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/servicemix-eip/target/servicemix-eip-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/mike/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-eip/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-eip-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/servicemix-eip/target/servicemix-eip-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip
/home/mike/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-eip/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-eip-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-installer.jar
[INFO] [maven-one-plugin:install-maven-one-repository {execution: default}]
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/servicemix-eip/target/servicemix-eip-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/mike/.maven/repository/org.apache.servicemix/jbi-components/servicemix-eip-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/servicemix-eip/target/servicemix-eip-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip
/home/mike/.maven/repository/org.apache.servicemix/jbi-components/servicemix-eip-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-installer.jar
[...]
/home/mike/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-itests/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-itests-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [maven-one-plugin:install-maven-one-repository {execution: default}]
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/servicemix-itests/target/servicemix-itests-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/mike/.maven/repository/org.apache.servicemix/jars/servicemix-itests-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building ServiceMix :: BeanFlow
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] Building jar:
/home/mike/trunk/servicemix-beanflow/target/servicemix-beanflow-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/servicemix-beanflow/target/servicemix-beanflow-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/mike/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-beanflow/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-beanflow-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [maven-one-plugin:install-maven-one-repository {execution: default}]
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/servicemix-beanflow/target/servicemix-beanflow-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/mike/.maven/repository/org.apache.servicemix/jars/servicemix-beanflow-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building ServiceMix :: Maven2 :: Archetypes :: BindingComponent
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] No sources to compile
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] Building jar:
/home/mike/trunk/tooling/servicemix-binding-component/target/servicemix-binding-component-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/tooling/servicemix-binding-component/target/servicemix-binding-component-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/mike/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/servicemix-binding-component/1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-binding-component-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [maven-one-plugin:install-maven-one-repository {execution: default}]
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/tooling/servicemix-binding-component/target/servicemix-binding-component-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/mike/.maven/repository/org.apache.servicemix.tooling/jars/servicemix-binding-component-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building ServiceMix :: Maven2 :: Archetypes :: ServiceEngine
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] No sources to compile
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] Building jar:
/home/mike/trunk/tooling/servicemix-service-engine/target/servicemix-service-engine-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/tooling/servicemix-service-engine/target/servicemix-service-engine-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/mike/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/servicemix-service-engine/1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-service-engine-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [maven-one-plugin:install-maven-one-repository {execution: default}]
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/tooling/servicemix-service-engine/target/servicemix-service-engine-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/mike/.maven/repository/org.apache.servicemix.tooling/jars/servicemix-service-engine-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building ServiceMix :: Maven2 :: Archetypes :: ServiceUnit
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] No sources to compile
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] Building jar:
/home/mike/trunk/tooling/servicemix-service-unit/target/servicemix-service-unit-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/tooling/servicemix-service-unit/target/servicemix-service-unit-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/mike/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/servicemix-service-unit/1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-service-unit-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [maven-one-plugin:install-maven-one-repository {execution: default}]
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/tooling/servicemix-service-unit/target/servicemix-service-unit-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/mike/.maven/repository/org.apache.servicemix.tooling/jars/servicemix-service-unit-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building ServiceMix :: Maven2 :: Archetypes :: ServiceAssembly
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] No sources to compile
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] Building jar:
/home/mike/trunk/tooling/servicemix-service-assembly/target/servicemix-service-assembly-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/tooling/servicemix-service-assembly/target/servicemix-service-assembly-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/mike/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/servicemix-service-assembly/1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-service-assembly-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [maven-one-plugin:install-maven-one-repository {execution: default}]
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/tooling/servicemix-service-assembly/target/servicemix-service-assembly-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/mike/.maven/repository/org.apache.servicemix.tooling/jars/servicemix-service-assembly-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] Building ServiceMix :: Maven2 :: Archetypes :: SharedLibrary
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] No sources to compile
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] Building jar:
/home/mike/trunk/tooling/servicemix-shared-library/target/servicemix-shared-library-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/tooling/servicemix-shared-library/target/servicemix-shared-library-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/mike/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/servicemix-shared-library/1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-shared-library-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [maven-one-plugin:install-maven-one-repository {execution: default}]
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/tooling/servicemix-shared-library/target/servicemix-shared-library-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/mike/.maven/repository/org.apache.servicemix.tooling/jars/servicemix-shared-library-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[...]
wsdl-first-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/jsr181-su/src/main/java/org/apache/servicemix/samples/wsdl_first/
longer than 100 characters.
[WARNING] Resulting tar file can only be processed successfully by GNU
compatible tar commands
[WARNING] Entry:
wsdl-first-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/jsr181-su/src/main/java/org/apache/servicemix/samples/wsdl_first/PersonImpl.java
longer than 100 characters.
[INFO] Building zip:
/home/mike/trunk/samples/wsdl-first/target/wsdl-first-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-src.zip
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing /home/mike/trunk/samples/wsdl-first/pom.xml to
/home/mike/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/samples/wsdl-first/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/wsdl-first-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/samples/wsdl-first/target/wsdl-first-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-src.tar.gz
/home/mike/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/samples/wsdl-first/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/wsdl-first-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-src.tar.gz
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/samples/wsdl-first/target/wsdl-first-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-src.zip
/home/mike/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/samples/wsdl-first/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/wsdl-first-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-src.zip
[INFO] [maven-one-plugin:install-maven-one-repository {execution: default}]
[INFO] Installing /home/mike/trunk/samples/wsdl-first/pom.xml to
/home/mike/.maven/repository/org.apache.servicemix.samples/poms/wsdl-first-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/samples/wsdl-first/target/wsdl-first-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-src.tar.gz
/home/mike/.maven/repository/org.apache.servicemix.samples/tar.gzs/wsdl-first-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-src.tar.gz
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/samples/wsdl-first/target/wsdl-first-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-src.zip
/home/mike/.maven/repository/org.apache.servicemix.samples/zips/wsdl-first-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-src.zip
[...]
/home/mike/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/samples/wsdl-first/jsr181-su/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/jsr181-su-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/samples/wsdl-first/jsr181-su/target/jsr181-su-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/mike/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/samples/wsdl-first/jsr181-su/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/jsr181-su-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.zip
[INFO] [maven-one-plugin:install-maven-one-repository {execution: default}]
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/samples/wsdl-first/jsr181-su/target/jsr181-su-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/mike/.maven/repository/org.apache.servicemix.samples.wsdl-first/jbi-service-units/jsr181-su-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/samples/wsdl-first/jsr181-su/target/jsr181-su-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/mike/.maven/repository/org.apache.servicemix.samples.wsdl-first/zips/jsr181-su-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.zip
[INFO]
[INFO] Building ServiceMix :: Samples :: WSDL first :: HTTP
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [jbi:generate-jbi-service-unit-descriptor]
[INFO] Generating jbi.xml
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] No sources to compile
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] Building jar:
/home/mike/trunk/samples/wsdl-first/http-su/target/http-su-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [jbi:jbi-service-unit]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/samples/wsdl-first/http-su/target/http-su-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/mike/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/samples/wsdl-first/http-su/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/http-su-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/samples/wsdl-first/http-su/target/http-su-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/mike/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/samples/wsdl-first/http-su/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/http-su-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.zip
[INFO] [maven-one-plugin:install-maven-one-repository {execution: default}]
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/samples/wsdl-first/http-su/target/http-su-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/mike/.maven/repository/org.apache.servicemix.samples.wsdl-first/jbi-service-units/http-su-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Installing
/home/mike/trunk/samples/wsdl-first/http-su/target/http-su-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/mike/.maven/repository/org.apache.servicemix.samples.wsdl-first/zips/http-su-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.zip

Re: building ServiceMix3.0

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 7/4/06, mclovis <mc...@mindbridge.com> wrote:

> I am in the trunk directory...

Cool - how far through the build had it got (m2 tells you which module
its building as it goes).

Though as Philip said in a previous mail its probably fixed now in the
latest trunk

--

James
-------

Re: building ServiceMix3.0

Posted by mclovis <mc...@mindbridge.com>.
I am in the trunk directory...

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: building ServiceMix3.0

Posted by Philip Dodds <ph...@gmail.com>.
The problem with the build was sorted out yesterday morning (EST),   I
believe it should be working now :)

Re: building ServiceMix3.0

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.