Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Sanjiv Kumar <kt...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/18 13:29:26 UTC

Stored Procedure & Function in Apache

Hello
        I want to know how to use stored procedure and function in Apache
Drill.?
Does Drill Supports Procedure and Function ? & if not Is there any way to
run  stored procedure and function which are stored in my Local SqlServer
through Drill.

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sanjiv Kumar*

   -

Re: Stored Procedure & Function in Apache

Posted by rahul challapalli <ch...@gmail.com>.
I believe you have to re-write your sqlserver procedures leveraging the
CTAS/DROP commands of drill keeping in mind that drill does not support
INSERT/UPDATE commands.

[1] https://drill.apache.org/docs/create-table-as-ctas/
[2] https://drill.apache.org/docs/drop-table/

- Rahul