Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Alex Van Boxel <al...@vanboxel.be> on 2020/02/18 18:43:02 UTC

thrift command missing on Jenkins?

I think the Thrift PR broke master. I rebased (and see other new PR's) fail
with:

* What went wrong:*15:30:40* Execution failed for task
':sdks:java:io:thrift:compileThrift'.*15:30:40* > A problem occurred
starting process 'command 'thrift''

 _/
_/ Alex Van Boxel

Re: thrift command missing on Jenkins?

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
For info the fix was merged into master, kudos to Christopher Larsen for
the quick fix.

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.