Posted to users@maven.apache.org by javed mandary <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/11 17:37:35 UTC

RAD 7 + EJB Stubs generation + Maven 2

Hi All,
         my problem is that I would like to have the maven to generate my
EJB stubs instead of using RAD 7.

Here is how my system looks like:
1. maven 2.0.9
2. RAD 7.0.0.7
3. JDK 1.5

I use the WAS 6.1 runtime which is found under C:\Program
Files\IBM\SDP70\runtimes\base_v61

So far I have tried using  the following:

========================

        <executions>
          <execution>
            <phase>verify</phase>
            <configuration>
              <tasks>
                            <property name="was6.home" value="C:/Program
Files/IBM/SDP70/runtimes/base_v61" />
                            <property name="user.install.root"
value="${was6.home}" />

                            <path id="was.classpath">
                                <fileset dir="${was6.home}/lib">
                                    <include name="wsanttasks.jar" />
                                    <include name="webservices.jar" />
                                    <include name="wsprofile.jar" />
                                    <include name="j2ee.jar" />
                                    <include name="ffdc.jar" />
                                    <include name="wsdl4j.jar" />
                                    <include name="bootstrap.jar" />
                                    <include name="commons-logging-api.jar"
/>
                                    <include name="commons-discovery.jar" />
                                    <include name="ras.jar" />
                                    <include name="wsexception.jar" />
                                    <include name="emf.jar" />
                                    <include name="classloader.jar" />
                                </fileset>
                                <fileset dir="${was6.home}/java/jre/lib">
                                    <include name="xml.jar" />
                                    <include name="ibmorb.jar" />
                                    <include name="ibmorbapi.jar" />
                                </fileset>
                                <fileset
dir="${was6.home}/bin/ProfileManagement/plugins/com.ibm.websphere.v61.ext_6.1.100">
                                    <include name="ws_runtime_ext.jar" />
                                </fileset>
                                <fileset
dir="${was6.home}/deploytool/itp/plugins/com.ibm.etools.ejbdeploy/runtime">
                                    <include name="ejbdeploy.jar" />
                                </fileset>
                            </path>

                            <path id="wsejbdeploy.path">
                                <path refid="maven.compile.classpath"/>
                                <fileset dir="${was6.home}/java/jre/lib">
                                    <include name="xml.jar" />
                                    <include name="ibmorb.jar" />
                                    <include name="ibmorbapi.jar" />
                                </fileset>
                            </path>

                           <taskdef name="wasEjbDeploy"
classname="com.ibm.websphere.ant.tasks.WsEjbDeploy"
                                 classpathref="was.classpath" />

<echo>
Hello World: FYI
                     project.name=${project.name}
               project.artifactId=${project.artifactId}
                  project.groupId=${project.groupId}
                  project.version=${project.version}
            project.packaging=${project.packaging}
          project.description=${project.description}

          project.parent.name=${project.parent.name}
    project.parent.artifactId=${project.parent.artifactId}
       project.parent.groupId=${project.parent.groupId}
       project.parent.version=${project.parent.version}

</echo>

                                <delete
dir="${project.build.directory}/ejbdeply-working" />

                                 <property name="user.install.root"
location="C:\Program Files\IBM\SDP70\runtimes\base_v61"/>
                                  <property name="was.root"
value="C:/Program Files/IBM/SDP70/runtimes/base_v61"/>
                                <wasEjbDeploy

inputJar="${project.build.directory}/${project.artifactId}-${version}.jar"

outputJar="${project.build.directory}/${project.artifactId}-${version}-OUTPUT.jar"
                                    wasHome="${user.install.root}"
                                    classpathref="was.classpath"

workingDirectory="${project.build.directory}/ejbdeply-working"
                                    keepGenerated="true"
                                    failonerror="true"
                                    trace="true" />

                                <!--  Rename the JAR generated originally by
maven-ejb-plugin -->
                                <move
file="${project.build.directory}/${project.artifactId}-${version}.jar"

tofile="${project.build.directory}/${project.artifactId}-${version}-INPUT.jar"
/>

                                <!--  Rename the JAR generated instrumented
by the WsEjbDeploy anttask
                                to the snapshot name -->
                                <move
file="${project.build.directory}/${project.artifactId}-${version}-OUTPUT.jar"

tofile="${project.build.directory}/${project.artifactId}-${version}.jar"  />

                                <echo> **** Task WsEJBDeploy Complete! ****
</echo>

              </tasks>
            </configuration>
            <goals>
              <goal>run</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>
===============================

But i keep getting an error with :

Embedded error: Unable to parse setupCmdLine: null\bin\setupCmdLine.bat (The
system cannot
find the path specified.)

=========================

Have any of you managed to have Maven 2 generate your EJB stubs instead of
having it generated through RAD 7.

Please let me know if you can help.

many thanks,
   Javed

Re: RAD 7 + EJB Stubs generation + Maven 2

Posted by javed mandary <ja...@gmail.com>.
Salut,
     ah thanks a lot Guillaume!!!

cheers,