Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ragini Thakur <ra...@cybage.com> on 2009/08/10 09:02:45 UTC

JMeter configuration to stop the thread after specified time

Hi ,

The samplers are the elements to send request to server. Is it possible
to configure JMEter in such a way that after HTTP/HTTPS request is sent
JMEter waits for response from server for specified duration and if
response is not recivied within that time frame. the thread is
stopped/exited?

If this is possible how it can be achieved?

Thanks.

Regards,
Ragini

"Legal Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Cybage Software Private Limited which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the sender by reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Cybage has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in the mail, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in this e-mail. You should carry out your own malicious content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment."
www.cybage.com

Re: JMeter configuration to stop the thread after specified time

Posted by YESU GROVER <ye...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
In Jmeter 2.3.4 there is a Request Timeout on the HTTPSampler .
For previous versions I  believe you needed to use the HTTPClient
HTTPSampler and specify the timeout using httpclient properties
regards
deepak

Posted by YESU GROVER <ye...@gmail.com>.