Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by gsvic <vi...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/04 12:27:49 UTC

Build a specific module only

Is it possible to build a specific spark module without building the whole
project?

For example, I am trying to build sql-core project by

/build/mvn -pl sql/core install -DskipTests/

and I am getting the following error:

/[error] bad symbolic reference. A signature in WebUI.class refers to term
eclipse
[error] in package org which is not available.
[error] It may be completely missing from the current classpath, or the
version on
[error] the classpath might be incompatible with the version used when
compiling WebUI.class.
[error] bad symbolic reference. A signature in WebUI.class refers to term
jetty
[error] in value org.eclipse which is not available./

You can see the whole trace here http://pastebin.com/qt4f6JGu

Re: Build a specific module only

Posted by gsvic <vi...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thank you very much Ted.