Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by sriram soumya <sr...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/12 20:36:04 UTC

Fwd: connecting to database using apachepivot?

Posted by Luiz Gustavo <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sriram,

I have a simple application that uses database.
I attached some classes used in one of the use cases of this application so
you can have an example. Originally these classes are in different
packages, but they are all together in this .zip file.

I Hope it can help you.

--
Luiz Gustavo S. de Souza

http://luizgustavoss.wordpress.com