Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by ZhuoSi Chen <94...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/24 10:24:34 UTC

When I develop my plugin I find it hard to use my customer properties.

Although I can used the way like  TraceIgnoreExtendService,but if I had many plugin config in different module

Re: When I develop my plugin I find it hard to use my customer properties.

Posted by ZhuoSi Chen <94...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
We don't have plans to open this. If You propose a new way, it should be better than &nbsp;pr 4117. That is not an open API.

Sheng&nbsp;Wu&nbsp;吴晟

From&nbsp;Wu&nbsp;Sheng&nbsp;'s&nbsp;phone.

From: ZhuoSi Chen <94muxin@gmail.com&gt;
Date: Tue,Dec 24,2019 6:24 PM
To: dev <dev@skywalking.apache.org&gt;
Subject: Re: When I develop my plugin I find it hard to use my customer properties.

Although I can used the way like&nbsp; TraceIgnoreExtendService,but if I had many plugin config in different module