Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Debraj Manna <su...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/19 15:07:09 UTC

Fail maven multi module build when surefire goes OOM

We use maven-surefire for executing tests in maven multi-module project. We
use fork count of 1. We also specify certain xmx value in surefire
configuration.

Now when certain module goes OOM during test execution surefire execution
of that JVM module terminates but build continue with the execution of
tests in other modules.

Can someone let me know if it is possible to fail the maven top level build
when surefire crashes due to OOM?

Note if there is any test assertion failure then I would like to continue
with the execution of other tests like it is now, so that I get a complete
report of all the test assertion failure in all modules.

Re: Fail maven multi module build when surefire goes OOM

Posted by Debraj Manna <su...@gmail.com>.
Anyone any thoughts on this one?

Posted by Debraj Manna <su...@gmail.com>.