Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "D, Lokanath" <lo...@cgi.com> on 2009/02/12 08:35:50 UTC

URL display problem while converting XML file to PDF format...

Hi,

I have below line of code in my testwork.xml file.

When I converted my testwork.xml file into PDF format, content in
generated PDF is appearing like below.

IBM

http://www.ibm.com/us/

Now, When I click on "IBM" word, it is taking me to the specified link,
this is fine. But in the PDF additionally link is also appearing below
the IBM word. I don't want this link to appear in the PDF, I just want
the word IBM pointing to link. Please help me.

Thanks & Regards

Lokanath Reddy .D

Re: URL display problem while converting XML file to PDF format...

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Which FOP version are you using? If not FOP 0.95, can you please verify
with that version? I remember that we had problem some time ago with
badly placed links in PDF but that has all been fixed.

If that doesn't help, would you mind showing us your FO (rather than
your custom XML format)? Otherwise, we can't know what exactly you're
doing.

On 12.02.2009 08:35:50 D, Lokanath wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have below line of code in my testwork.xml file.

> When I converted my testwork.xml file into PDF format, content in
> generated PDF is appearing like below.
>

> IBM
>
> http://www.ibm.com/us/
>

> Now, When I click on "IBM" word, it is taking me to the specified link,
> this is fine. But in the PDF additionally link is also appearing below
> the IBM word. I don't want this link to appear in the PDF, I just want
> the word IBM pointing to link. Please help me.
>

> Thanks & Regards
>
> Lokanath Reddy .D

Jeremias Maerki