Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/02 10:02:42 UTC

Re: Single Producer waiting on send

On 3/30/07, Gaurav Hariani <ga...@blackspark.com> wrote:
> Would this show up in the memory usage on the broker?

Not really; it would in JMX though.

--

James
-------

Re: Single Producer waiting on send

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 4/2/07, Gaurav Hariani <ga...@blackspark.com> wrote:
> This may be a dumb question ... where in jconsole do I look for the
> usageManager stats?

look n this page
http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html
search for "Memory"

--

James
-------

Posted by Gaurav Hariani <ga...@blackspark.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gaurav Hariani <ga...@blackspark.com>.
Is there a way of confirming that this is the cause?
Something like maybe enable debug logging on the broker or something
like that?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
As I said, its probably this

Posted by Gaurav Hariani <ga...@blackspark.com>.