Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jason Robitaille <ja...@lge.com> on 2015/07/01 23:09:00 UTC

Re-Introductions

Hi all,

Wanted to reintroduce myself to everyone; it¹s been a long time since I
messaged this list before.  My name is Jason and I¹m a software engineer
at LG, on the webOS team (way back when I last posted here I was just an
intern). Part of my duties involve getting webOS back on track with
Cordova, for webOS Tvs, wearables, billboards, etc..

Recently, Steven merged my pull requests for cordova-webos and cordova-lib
(see https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/239 and
https://github.com/apache/cordova-webos/pull/3) and there¹s plenty more to
come! Thanks again for being such a welcoming and embracing community.

Best regards,
Jason Robitaille

Re: Re-Introductions

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Jason, exciting to hear WebOS on wearables
Looking forward to your contributions.

RE: Re-Introductions

Posted by Nikhil Khandelwal <ni...@microsoft.com>.