Posted to oro-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Neil Crow <ne...@rmb.co.za> on 2009/04/15 16:50:02 UTC

oro avaliability on maven repositories.

Hi,

I have a project that is built using maven, and I have been struggling to
find the jakarta-oro artifacts on a public maven repository.
The best hit that I get is a once-off for version 2.0.8 hosted on a jboss
repository.
[http://repository.jboss.com/maven2/apache-oro/jakarta-oro/]

I found this link in the archives
[http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-oro-dev/200304.mbox/<10...@appserv>]
where Bert, had made a maven project, however I never found any follow-up
to that posting.
This may have been done using maven-1, which for all intensive purposes is
now deprecated.

I would like to be able to locate the jakarta-oro in the central maven2
repository location categorized alongside the many other Apache artifacts.
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/

If the oro team agree to this, then I can assist with porting to a maven-2
project structure.

Regards,
Neil Crow.

This e-mail is subject to a disclaimer, available at
http://www.rmb.co.za/web/elements.nsf/online/disclaimer-communications.html