Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org on 2007/02/01 13:21:09 UTC

[DAISY] Updated: Versions

A document has been updated:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1284.html

Document ID: 1284
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: Versions (unchanged)
Document Type: Cocoon Document (unchanged)
Updated on: 2/1/07 12:20:58 PM
Updated by: Reinhard Pötz

A new version has been created, state: publish

Parts
=====

Content
-------
This part has been updated.
Mime type: text/xml (unchanged)
File name:  (unchanged)
Size: 782 bytes (previous version: 801 bytes)
Content diff:

--- <h1>Versions</h1>
+++ <h1>Stable</h1>

--- <h2>Stable</h2>
---

--- <h2>Development</h2>
+++ <h1>Development</h1>

    more modular by splitting it up into smaller pieces. So far our milestone
    releases are only available from the public Maven repositories. The best way to
    get familiar with Cocoon 2.2 and how to use if together with Maven 2 is the

--- <h2>Previous versions</h2>
+++ <h1>Previous versions</h1>

(4 equal lines skipped)