Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Timothy Spear <n6...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/24 20:49:15 UTC

Log4j

Curious,

I could not find in any ticket, wiki or documentation. Why the switch from
a facade like SL4J to direct log4j as the logging engine? Going direct to a
logging engine has caused me module conflicts and classpath problems as
multiple competing logging engines are required by separate libraries.

A facade such as SLF4J eliminates most of these types of issues.

Tim

Re: Log4j

Posted by Timothy Spear <n6...@gmail.com>.
Looks good me.