Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Adrian Sutton <Ad...@Ephox.com> on 2003/05/02 00:25:56 UTC

RE:[Logging] [HTTPCLIENT]which version of log4j should i use

Jen,
This is actually an issue with commons-logging so I've added Logging to the
subject to get the attention of people who know about that.  HttpClient
itself doesn't handle any logging policy it just throws it all at
commons-logging.

Regards,

Adrian Sutton, Software Engineer
Ephox Corporation
www.ephox.com

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
this appears to me to be a problem with your log4j configuration (rather
than a log4j version problem).

- robert